COURSE CODE: CMSC 207
COURSE TITLE: Web Programming and Development
SEMESTER OFFERED: Second Semester
PREREQUISITES: CMSC 202 or COI, CMSC 206 (recommended)
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Developing applications using web-based technologies
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Teach students the basic principles of how to do web development.
- Responsive Web Design
- Structure your website with HTML
- Customize your look and feel with CSS
- Make it Responsive with Bootstrap!
- Database-driven Server-side Programming
- Manage your data with SQL
- Communicate with the server via PHP
- PHP MVC Frameworks
- Code Igniter