COURSE CODE: DEVC 207
COURSE TITLE: Multimedia Production
The processes and techniques of audiovisual development communication materials production from conceptualization, design, and preparation to utilization.
- Acquire a better understanding of multimedia and acquire hands-on experience in the production process of multimedia (production goes through computing dealing with hypertext and hypermedia) communication materials.
- Determine what will be the appropriate multimedia material needs for future Development Communication campaigns, projects, and programs
- Acquire basic knowledge in the design and production of multimedia materials
- Part 1 Knowing How To See
- Digital Photography
- Part II Generating Visuals
- Computer Graphics
- Capturing and Generating Audio
- Part III Audiovisual and Multimedia Genres